Sunday, November 6, 2005

Elephant Bar and Restaurant, American Fusion food, Burbank, CA

Elephant Bar and Restaurant
110 North First Street
Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 842-1334

GOOGLE MAP

So my girlfriend (this was Nan Lan) and I were going to go see Jarhead in Burbank, and we were hungry, and this restaurant is right by the parking structures at the AMC burbank 16, and it had a line of people waiting, so we thought it might be good, and decided to go for it. The menu was fusion, with good sounding dishes, and some really strange tropical drink creations that were pretty tasty, but the food was pretty bland, but fairly inexpensive, but...


My girlfriend had a jambalia, which was OK, and while I was leaning towards a burger I decided to go healthy and go with their fish of the day which was swordfish, big mistake. It tasted alright, though not spectacular.

After leaving the restaurant we still had hours before the movie so we wandered around Burbank and went to the Media Center mall, their I started to get a little dizzy, and that got worse while we waited in line in the cold. Then we got into the movie and it got really bad, and after 20 minutes we had to leave. Nan Lan had to drive my car home, and I barely made it I had to throw up and shit so badly! I got home and barely made it in without making a big brown stain in my pants, and was almost puking while on the toilet, then I kept puking for hours, every time I drank more water I puked more, and it was always with the taste of swordfish. Anyway, I was totally food poisoned, and was up all night tossing and turning with horrible nightmares and barely any sleep, and had to work the next day on a new job still not feeling so great. My girlfriend had to sleep on the couch because I was moving so much to try and get comfortable because every part of my body just killed! FOOD POISONING IS THE WORST!!So even without my horrible experience I would not have recommended this restaurant, but after being food poisoned I would have to say STAY AWAY FROM THIS PLACE! IT REALLY ISN'T WORTH IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment