Friday, November 9, 2007

Philly's Best, Philly Cheese Steak, Burbank, CA

Philly's Best


1419 W. Olive Street
Burbank, CA


GOOGLE MAP


My friend Jeff Briggs and I had lunch this week in Burbank, and we went to this new Cheesesteak chain that has recently opened in Burbank. And it was delicious. This is in a little strip mall with not much parking, and around 1 PM on a weekday, the place was absolutely packed, I mean the line went out the door. Not only that, but 2 motorcycles pulled up, and it was Jay Leno going to have lunch! Ha, must be good cheesesteak.





I got a Philly's Best, which is a Chease Steak with sweet peppers and mushrooms and also got grilled onions, as well as fries. You can also put on sweat or dill pickles and hot peppers as well. And the cheese steak is delicious if a tad bit greasy. Tasty as hell though.


And the fries are quite good as well, not at all greasy. Tasty, and good, though of course not too healthy.


I will eat here again, though not until I lose some weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment