Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pieology, Pizza, Granada Hills, CA and elsewhere

Pieology 17943 Chatsworth St Granada Hills, CA 91344 (818) 831-8500 A new chain of custom made pizza shops, kind of a subway for Pizzas, but with better ingredients. I was actually quite impressed by this complaint and my only complaint was I could easily eat the whole pizza, so needed to get a side salad as well. You can get Red Sauce, Herb Butter or Olive Oil and 3 types of cheeses, and a plethora of toppings including artichoke hearts, and after bakes that can be added including pesto sauce or even roasted red peppers and they will pile it high on their thin crust pizzas. I also had a decent caesar salad as well. This is pretty darn good pizza, and I love that you get what you want without going halves with someone else. Very cool. Well worth checking out, reasonably priced, quick and tasty. My wife and I will certainly make a return visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment