Monday, November 17, 2014

Shin Woo Myun Oak, Korean, Northridge, CA

Shin Woo Myun Oak
10201 Reseda Blvd, Ste 101
San Fernando Valley, CA 91325
(818) 734 1717




Located in the food court of the Galleria Market in Northridge this amazing little stand has been open since 1948, and so far the food has been amazing!

I decided to try a Kim Chi and Beef Rice Bowl in a hot bowl.


As you can see you get a lot of food. Not only the hot rice bowl, but banchan (side dishes) which included some kim chi, pickled veggies, a sweet potato salad, cold noodles and a bowl of miso soup.

The Kim Chi and Beef Rice bowl was awesome! I loved the flavor. The egg melts into it and the hot bowl makes for hot crunchy rice wherever it touches the bowl. This was fabulous, and I will certainly try it again, and under $10!

I love this little food court, and Sin Woo Myun Oak was my favorite so far. Just delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment