Sunday, April 12, 2015

Kountry Folks Restaurant, Breakfast, American, North HIlls, CA

8501 Sepulveda Blvd.
North Hills, CA 91343
(818) 895-2385
6:30 AM - 9:00 PM





My wife Kelly and I had passed this place many times, and since she loves breakfast we thought we should give it a try, and honestly I wish we had passed. The best thing I can say is it is really inexpensive, but the food was mediocre at best and so was the service.

Not only that, but the place is kind of dark and dingy. And we while the waitresses were very busy, we really waited a while to even have someone come by and take our orders.

As I said the best thing was price, as Kelly got a 2+2+2+2 special for $4.99 with 2 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 strips of bacon and 2 sausage links. She wasn't too hot on the pancakes which were not very fluffy and the eggs weren't too special.

I went for a hamburger with fried and a salad. The salad was basically iceberg lettuce with Italian dressing. The fries seemed previously frozen, and burger though a decent size was nothing special at all.

Overall I would skip this place completely, unless you really need a cheap breakfast and that is the only criteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment