Sunday, March 26, 2006

Lollicup, Boba Tea, Alhambra, California


Lollicup

228 W. Valley Blvd, #106A

Alhambra, CA 91801

(626)308-1880Su-Th: 11am-Midnight


F-Sa: 11am-1am


GOOGLE MAP


I have to admit I have I have like Boba Cha (tea) since I first had it years ago at Noodle Planet in Westwood, and have since tried it at many places, and many different Lollicup's and it is amazing how each one can be so different, like the ones in Chinatown are totally different than the ones in Korea town. Anyway, I really like this one, that has a huge selection of Boba, Taiwanese Ice, and even hot prepared snack foods.





Not everyone likes Boba, but I enjoy it, in fact I love it, and it seem my new girlfriend is an addict, after having it this weekend for the first time.


Anyway I love the Lychee Icee at this Lollicup which not only has Lychee Jelly (which they don't charge extra for), but also boba (which you can get in big or small sizes). Yummy!! Now I always thought it was so sweet, but my girlfriend and her best friend seemed to think it was tart. Wow different taste buds. Anyway it rocks!


And if you haven't had boba yet you should check it out, it is spreading out from just the Asian areas and can be found all over the place. And it comes sealled into a plastic glass, and you use a straw to break the plastic seal. Very ingenious and really helps if you are brining them to someone because they are not going to spill!


This place also has food and Taiwanese Ice which I always want to try, but have yet to do it as of yet as a Boba is usually quite enough!


There is even a Lollicup opening in Hollywood, which I need to go check out, and will write a seperate entry, because as I said since they are privately owned chains, Lollicup tends to always be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment