Thursday, February 8, 2007

Choza Mama, Peruvian Cuisine, Burbank, CA


Choza Mama

3121 Olive Ave,

Burbank, CA 91505

Mon-Sat 11:00 Am-9:30 PM, Sundays 11:00 AM -9:00 PM

(818) 566-9888


GOOGLE MAP


I had wanted to try this place for some time, but I realize I should have gotten the chicken which Kelly so enjoyed, or the Fish which Chelsea enjoyed, as I did not enjoy the beef I had very much at all. The food is inexpensive and with huge portions, and you get delicious sides. Their is also parking in the back. I will try this place again, but I do not recommend the beef.




Chozalogus



I had Seco De carne, which is Beef Stewed in House Special Green Sauce, which had potatoes, and honestly all tasted like not very good potatoes. I was not at all impressed. The peruvian beans I had were quite tasty though.


Kelly had a delicious vegetarian dish with French fries in it, and absolutely delicious Plantains that I highly recommend.


This place has ample parking in the back, and I will go again to try the chicken, as it has to be better than the beef.

1 comment:

  1. We at Choza Mama take your comments and opinions very seriously, and particularly we try to pay special attention to any negative comments made by our customers, simply because we believe that by listening to your commentaries and by improving upon them we could only become better at offering the best service possible.

    We regret that you did not enjoy your dining experience and deeply apologize for it. We only wish you could have let us know that you Beef plate was not to your satisfaction, and we would have gladly exchange it for you.

    Next time you visit us, please try the beef again. We are now being more selective of the meat we offer and we are certain that you will definetely notice an improvement.

    We gratefully appreciate your patronage

    Your Staff at Choza Mama

    ReplyDelete