Monday, March 5, 2007

Gordon Biersch, American Food and Brewery, Burbank, CA


Gordon Biersch

145 S. San Fernando Blvd,

Burbank, CA 91502

Sun-Thurs: 11:30 AAm-Midnight Fri-Sat 11:20 AM-1:00AM


GOOGLE MAP


Right in the heart of downtown Burbank, I have been to this restaurant a few times, and wasn't too impressed the first few times, but I must say I really enjoyed my meal this last time. This place is medium priced, and has a decent bar and beer selection, and the service is pretty decent. Not a bad chain restaurant.




I had the Blackened Mahi Mahi sandwich on a bun with Cajun Remoulade with garlic fries. The fish was a bit overcooked for my taste, but still the sandwich was quite delicious. And the garlic fries were tasty and had so much garlic on it, that I still had garlic breath this morning.


And for drinks I had a lovely rusty nail, which is whisky, scotch and honey infused whisky, and is quite tasty.


This place is pretty fun for groups, and since it is a bar you can be quite loud. Quite good for large groups, though I wouldn't go with only 2 people.

No comments:

Post a Comment