Friday, March 2, 2007

South Street, Philadelphia Style Cheese Steaks, Burbank, CA


South Street

117 North Victory Blvd.

Burbank, CA 91502

(8180 563-2211


GOOGLE MAP


A quite large restaurant in what was obviously a strip mall at the North West corner of Victory Blvd and Clark Ave, this place has some great food, and is well worth checking out. In fact I can guarantee I will be going here again. Not only is this the best Philly Cheese Steak that I have had in Los Angeles, but the Pizza is pretty damn good thin crust New York style pizza. My only complaint is they seem to have forgotten my order, and so it took way too long, but I will give them a second chance.




I had the South Street Combo, for $8.50 which is a Philly Cheese Steak sandwich on a 9" Italian Roll with American and Provolone cheese and saut

No comments:

Post a Comment