Friday, June 22, 2007

Ben's Delicatessen, Delicatessen, Burbank, CA

271 E. Orange Grove
Burbank, CA 91502
(818) 846-6227


GOOGLE MAP


Kelly and I were driving to get some lunch in Burbank today, and decided to try this place, because of the sign about how great the corned beef was, so we decided to try the Reuben's. The Reuben's I must say were pretty tasty, though not quite as good as Victor's. Well worth trying out in Burbank though.




The Ruben's are $10.25 and fries are another $2.75, and have a decent amount of corned beef, a lot of sauerkraut and swiss cheese on rye bread. And you can get dressing on the side (though it doesn't come normally). A really good reuben, in fact it has been growing on me and I like it better and better every time I have it. I might like it better than Victor's. Damn it is tasty! This sandwich is evil, I could eat it all the time!!




A small, strange little cafe, with decent food, and nice service. Well worth checking out in Burbank.


••••


Decided on something different today, and had the fish and chips, which were pretty damn tasty. I am sure it was worse for me than the Reuben, but damn was it good! 3 decent sized pieces of fish, fries and a side salad or soup. Yumm.


Damn I really do love this place. Went with our friend Rudy and he had the Rueben Burger with cheese and heeped with sauerkraut and it looked damn good too, though I am not sure it could tear me away from the Rueben.

No comments:

Post a Comment