Thursday, June 21, 2007

Daily Grill, American Restaurant, Burbank, CA


Daily Grill

2500 Hollywood Way

Burbank, CA 91505

(818) 840-6464


GOOGLE MAP


At the Marriott Hotel near the Burbank Airport, this place is fairly expensive, and has OK food, though actually they have pretty incredible hamburgers. I used to love the Daily Grill, when we used to pick up Nicoise salad's with rare Ahi Tuna, and it was fantastic. Unfortunately the menu seems to have changed, and everything on it is incredibly expensive. The service is decent, and fast, but the menu is pretty pricey, and there was not too much I wanted on it.




Kelly had specifically wanted not to have a burger, but we both agreed on the hamburgers this time, and I have to say they were pretty good, though they really needed pickles. The Burger is a huge 12 oz angus beef burger, and comes with chedar cheese, 2 onion rings on it, served with tasty as can and a huge thing of cole slaw (which I am never a fan of). The burger was huge and juicy, and actually very very tasty.


To drink I had a lemonade, which was also tasty, though not as good as Paul Newman's Lemonade.


I was impressed by the burger, but I have to say I am not sure I would return to this place again, especially because it is so pricy.

No comments:

Post a Comment