Friday, January 18, 2013

Zankou Chicken, Middle Eastern, Northridge, CA


17949 Chatsworth St
Granada Hills, CA 91344
(818) 360-1300
Web Site
I have loved Zankou for a long time, especially the Hollywood original location, but I am so glad that this one has opened up near my house, and owned by the same owners as the orignal. And their garlic sauce is awesome as always.
I used to always get a whole chicken, extra pita and a falafel plate to make my own wraps, but lately I just get a chicken tarna plate. Also great are their kebobs, but they cook from scratch, so they take longer to cook (about 20 minutes), so expect a wait.
The service is fast and friendly, and unlike the Hollywood location they do take credit card.
My only negative is that you might have to park a little far away as the little parking lot next to it, fills up really quick (there is always nearby parking, but just a little farther away).
Always have and always will love Zankou!

1 comment: