Wednesday, December 27, 2006

#1 Pho, Vietnamese Restaurant, Cleveland OH

3120 Superior Ave


Cleveland, OH 44114


(216) 781-1176


GOOGLE MAP


A tasty and excellent Vietnamese Pho place in Cleveland. The restaurant is nice and clean, and large, with a good sized menu and good service.


Of course the Pho broth is not as good as what I get at Noodle City in Los Angeles, just too sweet, but still quite tasty. Pho is just such a light and refreshing meal. Honestly if I could get this for breakfast all the time I would eat breakfast more often.


My mother also ordered some shrimp which was wrapped on Sugar Cane, and was quite tasty, and a durrian drink, which was good, but way too sweet. Have to get some reel Durrian so she can try it sometime.


I have had better, but this is still very tasty, and well worth it if you are in Cleveland.

No comments:

Post a Comment