Saturday, December 23, 2006

Pier W, Seafood Restaurant, Cleveland, OH

12700 Lake Ave

Cleveland, OH 44107-1576

(216) 228-2250

GOOGLE MAPS

For my birthday dinner my mother took us out to dinner at this excellent seafood restaurant right on the lake with an amazing view of downtown Cleveland and the whole harbor. We got the best table in the house, right on the water, and the food was absolutely amazing. If you like seafood this place is top notch, and not that expensive at about $50 a person including appetizers, and if you can get the top notch seats then your view will be amazing.

We had the excellent calamari which we split between the 4 of us, and had 2 excellent dipping sauces.

For an appetizer I had mussels in a white wine and tomato sauce, which I enjoyed though my mom felt the sauce was a little much, but I just love muscles.

For dinner I had to go for the Tuna, which had a mango salso and ginger glaze and was served on both white and brown rice. Of course I got it rare, and I could not have been happier. It was excellent. A thick piece of tuna and the sauced complimented it perfectly without overpowering the tuna. Even the rice was exceptionally tasty.

For desert we got a small bailey's irish cream cake which chocolate on it, which was also tasty, and I think my girlfriend would have loved.

I loved this place and highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment