Saturday, August 18, 2007

Harper's Express, American Deli and Food, Century City, CA


Harper's Express

Westfield Century City

10250 Santa Monica Blvd.

Century City, CA

(310) 553-1300


GOOGLE MAP


Located in the amazing new food court at the South End of Century City, located next to the new AMC Theater. This is easily the nicest food court I have ever seen. This is an excellent little restaurant, which isn't cheap, but has some damn tasty salads. I would certainly have a bite here again, and try the normal version of this restaurant which is also located in Century City. They have breakfast, salads, sandwiches, panninis, pastas and entrees as well as soup and flatbread.




My father and I each had the excellent Cobb Salad for $11.95, and both got it with NO BACON. It has lettuce, a ton of avocado, tomato, blue cheese, chopped chicken breast a house vinaigrette dressing, which we supplemented with balsamic vinegar. This is a damn tasty cobb, and quite delicious! I highly recommend it! Yummy!!!!


They have endless drink refills and the service is good. And I loved their ice tea. I will certainly eat here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment