Wednesday, August 15, 2007

In-N-Out, Hamburgers, Burbank, CA

In-N-Out
All over California
761 N, First St.
Burbank, CA 91502


GOOGLE MAP


The famous only on the West Coast fast food Hamburgers, has the shortest menu you will ever see in a burger joint, and they do make damn good burgers, though still fast food (IE thin and dry). Still they are pretty dan good, though don't come with ketchup on them (you must add it), but do have Coke and Dr. Pepper on fountain. And if you like milk shakes, there's are amazing with real ice cream. If you are an east coaster you must check this place out, though this one is not my favorite as different from the others the fries (which I always thought took some getting used to) are exceptionally dry and overcooked here, giving even more of a stale Cape Cod Potato Chips flavor. Decent burgers though.




Now the normal fries at In-N-Out already taste like stale potato chips, but they are fresh from potatoes made on location, and they grow on you, but this one makes them extra crisp, which is just plane nasty. Too dry and crispy, I like my fries to have some give, though Kelly (who hates potatoes loves them).


Their standard is the double double, with 2 patties, tomato, lettuce, spread, buns and I get it without the American cheese. I must say they taste pretty damn good, and when I worked in commercial production were a favorite for second meal, though the spread kind of scares me.


IMG_0075.JPG

A Package of Spread which I have never seen before this visit.


A pretty good fast food burger, though I am looking for something better now days (better than any fast food), and this is certainly one of the better fast food burgers.

No comments:

Post a Comment