Saturday, August 25, 2007

Tallyrand, American Diner, Breakfast, Burbank, CA


1700 W. Olive

Burbank, CA 91506

(818) 846-9904


GOOGLE MAP


We had breakfast here, and were quite impressed, though it's tagline is "Famous for Roast Turkey" so I assuming it has a different lunch and dinner menu, but they have a huge selection for breakfast. From a ton of different types of omelets, pancakes and even cinnamon bread english muffins! Wow, never seen that before.


The service was fast and the food was pretty good. I would certainly eat here again.




Both Kelly and I had the healthy choice omelets, though she got hers without chicken, and I got it without tomatoe. It had egg whites, and a ton of veggies as well as avocado, and was quite tasty, and came with a nice side of sliced fruit, and either bread (I got sourdough) or a muffin (kelly got a carrot muffin, which she quite enjoyed).


A very tasty diner.

No comments:

Post a Comment