Saturday, July 7, 2012

Moved Food Blog from Whale of a Tale to Jonahlee

Have run my two blogs in there own Wordpress installs for years at Whale of a Tale, but with a recent update I stopped being able to run both blogs that way, and since I was having so many issues I moved my Restaurants Reviews blog to Blogger and decided I might as well move it to my JonahLee.com site, since it makes more sense being here than at my Whale of a Tale business site (and I might do the same with my movies blog, though that would be a lot harder since it has a lot more entries and might not make the transition quite so easily).

All the entries are still here (though there may be some translation mistakes, so let me know if you see any).

Likely going to be focusing more on Low Sodium dishes since that is what I have to eat for a while following my open heart surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment