Thursday, September 15, 2005

Electric Lotus, Hollywood California


Electric Lotus


4646 Franklin Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90027-4202
(323) 953-0040



GOOGLE MAP


With a tiny little front entrance on Vermont next to the 7/11, this is a hipper than hip Indian Restaurant, with excellent food, though a little dark to see exactly what you are eating. Still well worth checking out, and fun to sit at the low tables against the wall.




My girlfriend (this is my ex Nan Lan) and I got one of the whole meals for 2, which was a lot of food, and quite good. And the green sauce, is quite tasty and quite spicy. As I said my only complaint is that it is a little too dark, and maybe a little too hip for my taste, but that doesn't hurt the food, which is top notch.


Not a single Indian person in sight, but the place was pretty packed for a Wednesday night!


Not too expensive, and a lot of food for you money.


Their is valet parking on Franklin behind the 7-11 that costs $3.50.

No comments:

Post a Comment