Friday, September 16, 2005

Maggiano's Little Italy, Los Angeles, CA

Maggiano's Little Italy 190 The Grove Drive Z80 Los Angeles, CA 90036-3154 (323) 965-9665

GOOGLE MAPS


So my girlfriend had been here with her Italian boss, and she decided to take me, and I was blown away. This family style Italian food is absolutely incredible, with huge portions, amazing taste, a friendly wait staff, and an incredible wind menu makes this a must attend restaurant.



For under $80 we (Nan Lan and I) got 2 appetizers, and 2 pastas (each in half sizes, which are huge, and I had enough food to feed me for another day), an amazing tiramisu and including a $25 bottle of 2003 Chardonay called Libaio which was absolutely fantastic with no after taste and an amazing flavor. The wait staff was friendly and helpful.


Their was a bit of a wait, so you should make reservations, though parking at thee grove isn't a problem.


They also have a family style deal for 6 people that is around $23 a person, where you get 2 full apetizers, 2 full pastas, 2 full salads, 2 full main courses and 2 full deserts. Too bad my friends are all so cheap because that would be amazing!


This place is top notch with spectacular food, the best Italian food I have had in Los Angeles, in a friendly family syle atmosphere (a little dark maybe), with patios. What a great restaurant.


Went here for my Birthday, December 23rd 2005, and had family style, which is great, though something like $25-30 per person. You get 2 of each course, 2 appetizers, 2 pastas, 2 main courses, 2 salads, and 2 desserts, and even more impressive you can have more of each item if you run out, so it is really incredible to stuff yourself. It was still a little expensive (I paid, and it was around $400, and my friend's covered the tip), but it was incredibly worth it.


No comments:

Post a Comment