Friday, September 30, 2005

New Delhi Restaurant, San Francisco California

160 Ellis Street,
San Francisco, CA 94102-2122
(415) 397-8470

GOOGLE MAP

Excellent Indian food, the spiciest I have had at a restaurant, with a full bar. A little bit pricy, and they screwed up my check, but it is well worth checking out if you like Indian food.


A bunch of choices for alcohol, especially since they have a full bar, that you pass by to go in the restaurant, with some different choices on special drinks. A wide variety of different appetizers were available and quite tasty, and the spicy chicken curry was out of this world, the spiciest I have had, and really tasty.

They are not computerized, and the almost charged me only 9.99 for dinner, but I was nice, and let them actually charge me what they should.

If you are in Union square you should check this place out, it is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment